We believe in differentiating our capital.
We are seeking a Senior Analog Design Engineer to work as part of a talented MRAM design team to develop custom analog circuits for a variety of new MRAM memory and IoT devices. This role will design, model and verify critical custom circuits. This position requires strong technical and analytical skills of analog IC design with the ability to drive projects independently as well as in team settings.
· Develop innovative custom analog IC designs for MRAM products.
· Should be familiar with analog layout considerations and oversee the circuit layout.
· Develop, execute and document full-chip verification plan.
· Work with marketing team to define the product specification.
· Work with product and test engineering for silicon evaluation and characterization.
· MS or PhD with 5+ years of experience in custom analog IC design.
· Significant experience with analog design, circuit verification and optimization in CMOS technology.
· Experience with layout floor-planning and post-layout verification flow.
· Experience with Cadence analog design flow with tools such as Hspice, Spectre, Ultrasim, and ADE-explorer.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to others.
· Experience with on-chip voltage regulators (LDO), charge pumps, oscillators, current and voltage reference generation, operational amplifier circuits, high speed I/O, SRAM/DRAM/NVRAM cell and sense amplifier circuits is a plus.
· Must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
© Greenspring Associates