We believe in differentiating our capital.
« View all jobs
Sr. Treasury Analyst
Kennesaw, GA, US
Apply for this job
CAN Capital has over 20 years’ experience and has provided access to over $7 Billion in working capital to over 81,000 small businesses nationwide. We are industry pioneers leveraging decades of data and intelligence to deliver access to innovative funding products that meet small businesses' need for speed and convenience. We are one of the only alternative finance company that has helped customers through numerous economic cycles, from the bursting of the Internet bubble in 2000 to the Great Recession, and from the long bull market to the current volatility. The funding solutions to which we provide range from $2,500 to $250,000 and are delivered by a best-in-class team. For over two decades we have helped businesses manage cash flow, purchase inventory, upgrade technology, renovate, expand and most importantly, grow. We were founded and exist to help small businesses succeed. The Treasury Analyst is an integral member of CAN Capital’s finance team. The role will be expected to support the finance team with cash management, cash forecasting, investor relations and capital markets transactions.
* Prepares and distributes the daily borrowing base; performs analysis and track key changes and trends
* Prepares the daily cash distribution report by facility; performs analysis on key changes and trends
* Prepares daily cash transfers for review and release by finance management
* Updates daily liquidity forecast and performs analysis on key variances from prior projections
* Analyzes historical data to develop and refine cash forecasting models
* Supports investor relations activities including monthly statements for debt investors and presentations for existing and potential debt and equity investors
* Assists in the preparation of the finance team’s monthly financial presentation and actively participate in the meeting with management and investors
* Assists in financial audits as required
* Assists in bank or special audits as required
* Special projects as required
* This position has no supervisory responsibility
At least 3 years of experience in finance and/or accounting required, 2 years of treasury experience preferred
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar required
* Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills to support data analytics
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Keen attention to detail and ability to stay focused on the task regardless of the environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to identify problems and look to find creative ways to solve
* Has displayed a commitment and drive to accuracy
* Work Environment
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Physical Demands
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, see at close distance, talk and hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
CAN Capital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
CAN Capital, Inc.
We provide an excellent lively work culture that allows our employees a great work / life balance and a comprehensive total rewards package that includes: medical plan choices, dental, vision, 401K plus company match, gym reimbursement, PTO, company holidays, and more!...and um...
our benefits are effective day one of employment!!
Apply for this job
Partner Company Sign In
© Greenspring Associates