We believe in differentiating our capital.
The Client Services team is responsible for the customer experience on an on-going basis. They enable our users to operate the features available to successfully carry out their strategies on the platform, which is achieved by the team providing platform education, on-going support, and excellent customer service. The team is the bedrock to the relationships, retention, and revenue-generation with all users.
As a Client Services Executive, you will be an expert on the Partnerize offering, the platform and its features. You will provide an excellent customer experience through the support and communication you provide and ensure SLAs and KPIs are met. Beyond this, you will support Partnerize users with training, consultation, and best practices while working with internal team members on projects to further improve our services.
You will maintain the customer’s experience as a priority, and be highly motivated to support our clients and give them an excellent experience. You’ll be a true team player and you will inspire those around you to work as you do. You will help meet our company and team goals, while also converting our users into advocates of Partnerize.
· Own the customer experience and education process. Strive to create a world leading customer experience and ensure our users are advocates of the business
· Educate and empower our customers to become better users of our platform and its offering
· Build excellent relationships with users through the customer experience by “going above and beyond” their expectations
· Adhere to and exceed our SLAs and KPIs on all user queries, to improve the customer experience
· Ensure all user queries are correctly assigned, have the appropriate status and communication in line with customer expectations
· Answer all assigned queries and escalate to the wider business when and where applicable, while seeing the request through to solution
· Be first point of contact for users of the Partnerize technology
· Carry out platform training for the users to help adoption and reduce inbound queries
· Identify customer trends and create solutions to improve customer experience
· Complete business improvement projects, either individually or through team work, to improve team performance and user experience
· Advise and promote the creation, maintenance, and use of team and company documentation
· Where necessary, use role knowledge to support wider teams in their processes, e.g. Product feature requests, Integration setups, Partner migrations or Customer Success QBRs
· Customer focus: Empathy, compassion and a desire to ensure that our users receive excellent treatment and have the motivation to continuously improve it.
· Organisation: Ability to balance priorities, prioritize tasks effectively, and apply resources where necessary to support our users.
· Communication: Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to translate user requests and technical information into business language. Provide clear, concise and friendly communication to users.
· Problem Solving: Ability to identify an issue or trend of issues and formulate a solution, alongside the ability and confidence to coordinate and implement the solution.
· Industry and Sector Expertise: Account management experience across multiple verticals within a marketing channel.
· High Consistent Performer: Capability to perform tasks and complete projects to a high level of standard, consistently over a period of time, in a self-sufficient manner. Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
© Greenspring Associates