We believe in differentiating our capital.
The Business Analyst would be required to execute data research and analysis, project manage the initiatives, connect and maintain the relationship with industry bodies. He/She would be required to assist the Manager – Business Startegy with the complete management and execution of initiatives supervised by Managing Director
• Coordinating with various stake holders to gather the input data required for business analysis and reporting
• Industry and business research requirements
• Liaison with different departments to help organize and participate in industry events and conferences
• Manage dialogue with various external stakeholders for relationship managemen
• Report writing, preparation of summary documents, case studies etc.
• Share the industry updates continuously by tracking the upcoming products across regions
• Project manage the assignments provided by MD to respective departments Desired Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business or finance, engineering is also fine
• MBA is required with 1-2 years of post MBA experience
• Pre-MBA experience (non IT) candidates will be preferred
• Experience in industry and business research in a financial advisory/financial services
• Knowledge of financial reporting
• Excellent written communication skills for reporting and internal/external communication
• External stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• MS Office skills, specially ppt and excel
• Experience in rural sector – not mandatory but good to have
• Excellent verbal skills • Ability to work independently under pressure
• Allrounder personality, to be able to do anything if required
• Passion for a social cause
About d.light d.light is a fast-growing international consumer products company serving people without access to reliable electricity. Our mission is to enable households without reliable electricity to attain the same quality of life as those with electricity. We will begin by replacing every kerosene lantern with clean, safe and bright light. We aim to transform the lives of at least 100 million people by 2020, and have reached 80 million lives impacted since founding. d.light serves over 62 countries, through over 15,000 retail outlets, 10 field offices, and four regional hubs. The company employs over 600 people directly, and indirectly employs hundreds more worldwide. d.light is financed by prestigious venture capital firms including Nexus Venture Partners, Energy Access Ventures, KawiSafi Ventures, NewQuest Capital, Garage Technology Ventures, the Mahindra Group; with investment from leading social enterprise funds Omidyar Network, Acumen Fund and Gray Matters Capital & Norfund (Norwegian DFI). We were awarded the Ashden Award for Sustainability and named for the second year in a row as one of the world’s top 100 clean technology enterprises by the CleanTech Group.
© Greenspring Associates