We believe in differentiating our capital.
Business Funding Specialist
This role is an over-the-phone inside sales position with a mission to understand small business owners increase revenue through new business lead generation, pipeline management, prospecting, customer acquisitions, product penetration, and/or account retention.
This is a full-time regular role with CAN Capital that includes a compensation and comprehensive benefits package the kicks in DAY 1 of employment!
* Increases revenue by actively prospecting merchant owners and key-decision makers to activate the capital funding process, increase customer retention and drive new account acquisition
* Initiates, establishes and maintains meaningful relationships with new and existing customers over the phone; builds an environment of trust through responsive service
* Generates leads by cold-calling new prospects and following-up with existing customers for new opportunities
* Gathers data on prospects to understand their business, identifies their need(s) to determine eligibility
* Uses consultative and value selling techniques to identify the best product options/solutions to meet the customer’s needs
* Efficiently coordinates cross-functional resources and provides product information to prospects and customers
* Conducts presentations on or explanations of financial-based product offerings over the phone
* Maintains the customer database by inputting new or updated merchant data (e.g., customer profiles, contact information)
* Maintains account information, phone, or other activity logs /reports as required
* Maintains confidentiality of all customer and Company records and account numbers
* This position has no supervisory responsibility
* 5 years professional financial/services selling experience preferred
* Experience in consultative, solution-selling preferred
* Bachelor’s degree or combination of application experience and education required
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required
* Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures (e.g., volumes, percentages)
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet
* Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform tasks with minimal supervision
* Expertise in CRM or database software desired
* Work Environment
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Physical Demands
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, see at close distance, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
CAN Capital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
© Greenspring Associates