We believe in differentiating our capital.
Purpose of the Role
The Client Services team mission is to ensure all clients receive the best customer experience and understand the true value of Partnerize to grow revenue.
As a member of the Client Services team, you will provide support, training and guidance to Partnerize’s customers – primarily in the EMEA region but also globally; educating and consulting them on how to use our software. Your role will also include on-boarding new clients and their partners to our Partner Management Platform. Occasionally you will travel to meet clients, manage or partake in internal or customer facing projects and also provide training to customers and internal teams.
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities
● Client or customer support experience
● Teamwork, strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn
● Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
● Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
● Strong interpersonal and soft skills
● Comprehensive computer literacy
● Problem solving skills
Desirable knowledge, skills, and abilities
● Experience in digital marketing
● Understanding of online tracking methodologies
● Experience writing guides and training material
● Project Management skills
● Previous experience in external or internal training
● Marketing, Advertising or Business degree
● At least working proficiency in any of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish
● Provide customer support for Partnerize’s clients and partners
● Assist on-boarding of new clients and partners to the Partnerize platform
● Train clients on the Partnerize software and services
● Provide documentation for both internal and external use
● Process translation of documents, support tickets and platform content
● Liaise with internal teams to ensure we provide extensive service for clients
● Manage tasks and projects, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met
● Host and contribute to team meetings
● Attend client facing events such as QBRs, deployment days and training sessions (includes
occasional travel for work)
These days, more and more brand sales are being generated through partnerships. It stands to reason. When one company can collaborate with another to drive more sales and revenue, the combination can drive better results and outstanding ROI. But partnerships take management and attention to flourish. It can be incredibly difficult to form partnerships, manage them, optimize campaigns, and make payments to your partners when you try to do it manually. Brands need something better. A way to make partnership easier, more efficient, and more profitable. That’s where we come in!
Partnerize makes it easier for the world's largest brands to build powerful business partnerships that drive extraordinary business growth. The Partnerize Partner Management Platform is an end-to-end, SaaS-based solution for forming, managing, analyzing, and predicting future results for partner marketing programs using artificial intelligence.
Many of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses rely our real-time technology to Partnerize. We work with more than 300 of the world's great brands and are proud to have business relationships with more than 25 of Fortune's top 100 global brands. Every year, we drive and manage more than $6B in partner programs and $500M in financial exchanges across 214 countries and territories worldwide. And our growth line is pointed up up up.
Partnership is a big deal, and we play an important role in helping the world’s great brands get the most out of this powerful business channel. Working for Partnerize gives you the opportunity to be part of something big.
We’re the highest ranked company in our category on Glassdoor, and offer a rich benefits package including groundbreaking benefits for new parents and families. New employees in the US start with 20 days paid vacation, good health plans, a 401K and more. Our Marketing team is incredibly effective and dynamic, and highly valued across the organization. And our Partner team has bold action plans for transforming our business through rich and productive partner relationships. To learn more about Partnerize and partner marketing, visit Partnerize.com.
© Greenspring Associates