We believe in differentiating our capital.
We are an independent, guidance-based Registered Investment Adviser with financial life management firms strategically placed across the United States including our corporate offices in California and Texas. Our position is for a Guidance Specialist in the Guidance Department in Irving, Texas.
The Guidance Specialist will be working directly with our guidance team that supports each of our regional offices, and will be responsible for aiding in the preparation of client deliverables, support to our regional offices and partnering firms, and research on new planning initiatives.
Job duties will include:
● Data integrity and input into financial planning and portfolio analysis software
● Data management and manipulation of client data in various systems
● Acts as a subject matter expert for financial planning and modeling to regional offices, partnering firms and corporate departments
● Responsible for creating and maintaining training documents and guides related to Guidance tools
● Providing essential planning support and expertise to regional offices to ensure offices are able to maintain consistent standards on client deliverables
● Preparing and tracking various planning documents for our regional firms
● Web / video / phone conferencing with regional firms discussing implementation of guidance
● Assists corporate with various company initiatives to provide growth, sustainability, and organizational continuity
● Assists with various data entry projects
● Responsible for completing and maintaining various logs and reports
● Document department meetings as needed
● Assist with pre and post case prep for client meeting at the direction of the Relationship Manager
● Under the direct oversight of the Relationship Manager, provide feedback relative to a client’s financial plan
● Provide oversight and follow-up on outstanding client action items submitted to other departments
● In the absence of the Relationship Manager, be able to assist Financial Advisor in client meetings by documenting client meetings and capturing all action items
Candidate’s strengths will include but are not limited to:
● A positive, self-starting, client-first attitude
● Highly personable with good listening skills
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
● Team player, collaborative, and able to work with and through others
● A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably with a CFP® Program
● Experience with retirement, tax, estate, insurance planning ideal
● Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, and various financial planning software
● Strong analytical and planning capabilities, detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
● Excellent communication and listening skills
This role is vitally important and requires an individual who is motivated, eager to learn and has a mentality of ownership. The candidate should be on a financial planning track with a goal of obtaining the Certified Financial PlannerTM designation. Experience with Salesforce, Envestnet, Morningstar™, GDX360® (formerly Financeware), MoneyGuidePro®, eMoney, or other financial planning software is extremely valuable.
© Greenspring Associates