We believe in differentiating our capital.
I. MISSION As an important member of United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc., our Centralized Client Services Manager plays an important part of supporting our office’s daily operations, from one centralized location. The Centralized Client Services Manager position requires good time management skills and must be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment. This position also requires attention to detail, ability to work quickly and efficiently with given technology and the ability to multi-task.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Prepare and pre-fill new account applications and maintenance paperwork for our Custodians: TD Ameritrade, Schwab Institutional, and Fidelity Investments
▪ Prepare and pre-fill new account applications, annuity applications, REIT applications and maintenance forms through our Broker-Dealer, Cetera Adviser Networks.
▪ Name documents according to each individual office’s preferences and assist in adhering to compliance rules by saving paperwork to the appropriate client file, while maintaining segregation of United Capital and Cetera Adviser Networks business
▪ Send paperwork to clients using the DocuSign system while adhering to the Custodian’s compliance rules pertaining to electronic signatures
▪ Send outbound paperwork to clients using USPS, UPS, or secure email dependent upon request
▪ Quality Checking fellow associates cases for accuracy & completion
▪ Quality Check and submit signed paperwork to Custodian/Cetera for processing
▪ Completing projects and tasks provided by Supervisor or Management
▪ Perform client and account terminations in Envestnet, the Custodian and through Salesforce
▪ Envestnet Maintenance – Add/Update new client information, set up systematic withdrawals, update naming conventions, billing groups, and fees.
▪ Model account using our Portfolio Accounting system, Envestnet, ensuring the account is placed in the correct model with the fees matching clients agreement on file
▪ Submit trade requests through Salesforce
▪ Envestnet service requests – Submit raise cash, protect/unprotect cash requests
▪ Prepare reporting only forms for accounts going onto Envestnet
▪ Submit pricing exception through opportunities in Salesforce
▪ Assist with new/current associate trainings
▪ Compose clearly detailed notes for all parties assisting with case load
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS Experience and Education:
▪ Must have a high school diploma
▪ Must have a minimum of 2 years of working and maintaining professional interactions in an Administrative/Client Service role, or a Bachelor’s Degree
▪ Knowledge of the Financial Industry experience a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
▪ Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
▪ A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude and demeanor
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications Required
▪ Salesforce Experience is preferred
▪ Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.
▪ Ability to deal with stress in an ever-changing investment market and financial services
▪ Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and independently, with minimal supervision, and to see projects through to conclusion
▪ Excellent time management and strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
© Greenspring Associates