We believe in differentiating our capital.
The Stock controller will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient management of stocks in RD
stores; with correct stock entries which are updated in a timely manner. The incumbent will ensure that
stock control procedures are in place and adhered to in order to safe guard Company stocks.
• Nyanza (2)
• Coast (1)
• North Rift (1)
• South Rift (1)
● The Stock Controller is the custodian of stock record & balances.
● Responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations and general monitoring of stock activity;
● Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and procedures;
● Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports
to all the relevant stakeholders;
● Facilitate and participate in monthly and annual stock counts in the field;
● Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts for all regional distributors and highlight
variances to the operations department;
● Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and actual invoices.
● Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce inventory
● Support accurate and timely reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated correctly;
● Carry out spot checks on stock balances in the Rd stores against the records capture any anomalies;
1. Manage, monitor, reconcile and account for stocks at RD premises
2. Report on all stock movement and stock position daily, weekly and monthly
3. To achieve product traceability from RD to RO, SEP and to end user
4. Ensure PAYGO stocks are not cannibalized while under care of Partners
5. Management and execution of tasks assigned within a short turnaround time.
• Degree in Supply Chain Management.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a busy FMCG environment.
Skills and Key Competencies:
● Good understanding of inventory-related operational and control requirements;
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
● Team player with good communication skills;
● Ability to work with minimal supervision
● Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
● Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
● Business driven, people focused, excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and time
© Greenspring Associates