We believe in differentiating our capital.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for a top-tier Salesforce Developer to help expand our CRM application with scalable and high-quality solutions for both internal and external customers. Salesforce Developer is a key player in the design, development and testing of new and game changing functionalities we would like to implement in our Q2C ecosystem.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
• Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives
• Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
• Bring your industry expertise and ideas to help solve problems in innovative ways
• Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
• Execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
• Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
• Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent. Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is highly desired
• 8+ years of CRM industry experience
• Minimum 6 years of Salesforce.com platform development experience
• Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Apex APIs, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce1, Platform and the App Exchange.
• Experience with development of CPQ (Steelbrick) and Quote-To-Cash solutions is preferred.
• Hands on sound experience working with Pricing, Orders, contracts, subscriptions, Assets and other standard objects.
• Experience integrating with external applications using SOA / ESB technologies, com web services and WSDL
• Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
• Proficiency with the Salesforce.com data loader or DemandTools for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce.com
• Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
• Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced product marketing and product management professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
© Greenspring Associates