We believe in differentiating our capital.
RSi is a leading provider of retail data science based analytics and a big data management platform which helps top retailers and CPG companies manage their supply chain and marketing initiatives to drive sales results. Using machine learning, streaming analytics and predictive models, we are the go-to cloud based; peta-scale SaaS data management platform in the retail industry.
Working from our offices in the World Trade Center in Pune, the QA Assistant Manager working with QA supervisor build QA strategy and manage QA members in scrum teams
Responsibilities and Duties
• Participate in and contribute to the completion of sprints by driving the quality assurance process and product validation, testing both manually and with automation.
• Define test plans, test specifications, test suites, and test cases, as well as utilize automated tools for unit, functional, integration, and performance testing.
• Help educate a test-driven engineering team on QA best practices and tools.
• Programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, and drive test-ability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
• Expand testing coverage by enhancing automated test suite capabilities and adding new tests.
• Implement fast and efficient QA cycles by using state of the art technologies to build comprehensive tests
• Adopt tools and advanced test methodologies.
• Function independently and in a team environment to overcome ambiguity and deliver results.
Qualifications and Skills
• 3+ years automation experience in an agile environment
• 4+ years ETL testing experience
• 8+ years’ QA working experience
• Good communication or customer facing experience
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Experience analyzing systems and not just being told what to automate but figuring out what can be automated
• API testing Experience
• Web Services / eCommerce / Retail Domain experience is a plus
• Experience in developing and writing complex test cases
• Experience creating complete system load testing suites on a web-based or client/server product
• Strong knowledge of QA process and methodologies
• Ability to create clear, concise defect submissions
• Ability to troubleshoot software defects and identify root cause
• Experience with change control and version control software
• Experience with one or more open source test, build, or deploy tools such as Robot framework, Jenkins, JMeter.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
ABOUT RETAIL SOLUTIONS, INC.
© Greenspring Associates