We believe in differentiating our capital.
« View all jobs
Partner Account Manager - Financial Services
Kennesaw, GA, US
Apply for this job
The Partner Account Manager is responsible for revenue generation through effective account and relationship management, working closely with partners to build and grow business with CAN Capital and strengthen our reputation in the market place. Using sound business development techniques such as account planning, analytics, networking, and related follow-up activities, the successful Partner Account Manager creates strategic and loyal relationships. This position collaborates across the organization to ensure partners receive excellent support regarding product offerings, business processes, and sales best practices.
is a full-time regular role with our company that includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package the kicks in DAY 1 of employment!
* Manages assigned partner accounts to achieve high satisfaction and portfolio growth results
* Communicates all updates on CAN Capital programs, product offerings, pricing, and processes to partners following approved plans to cascade information Ensure partners are knowledgeable and ready to use new information effectively
* Collaborates across the organization to ensure partners receive responsive and accurate support
* Engages to solve problems when they are escalated; seeks to not only address the immediate requests, but also root cause business challenges and implements improvements
* Develops comprehensive account management plans, including revenue and growth expectations, business development tactics, investment/incentives, competitive intelligence, and share of business projections; reviews plans quarterly and update as needed to achieve result expectations
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of CAN Capital product offerings, services, processes, systems and marketplace; consistently demonstrates the ability to proactively share knowledge and best practices with partners and colleagues
* Utilizes strong analytics skills to use and/or create data reports for account performance assessment and proactively identifies actions to drive business growth
* Maintains all partner data to ensure accuracy and knowledge transfer of essential account information, when needed
* Monitors partner and market dynamics to keep current on trends and competitive pressures and proactively shares this information to ensure CAN Capital remains a market leader
* Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned
* 5+ years’ experience in an account management role responsible for driving revenue from an existing account base, proactive cross-selling and/or new account acquisition
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Exceptional relationship building skills and demonstrated ability to influence, persuade and build rapport with external sales partners and with cross functional teams
* Ability to react quickly and decisively to address and provide solutions to partner requests in a professional manner
* Strong skills in analysis, attention to detail and follow-up
* Ability to understand and analyze business and personal bank statements
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong skills with Microsoft Office products required with experience in CRM related and/or other business systems preferred
CAN Capital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CAN Capital, Inc.
Apply for this job
Partner Company Sign In
© Greenspring Associates