We believe in differentiating our capital.
« View all jobs
Renewals Relationship Specialist
Kennesaw, GA, US
Apply for this job
The person in this role is responsible for managing a portfolio of current customers and providing marketing, sales, and pre-qualification treatment as well as proprietary real time decisions to maximize material financial value to the company.
This position is a full-time regular role with our company that includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package the kicks in DAY 1 of employment!
* Communicates, as a funding consultant and expert, to prospective clients using both in and out-bound systems to explain, promote, and sell the types of services for which the business owner qualifies based on the pre-qualification process
* Provides authorization to formulate and interpret management policies to maximize and balance profitability and customer needs while qualifying and offering funding services; In conjunction with creating and executing funding contracts, specialist is empowered and expected to formulate and offer fundings which have legal obligations on behalf of the company with customers
* Uses discretion and flexibility with pricing and funding parameters to drive value to the bottom line of the business
* Assesses and conveys fundamental risk parameters through the use of the pre-qualification process by reviewing and assessing credit reports, macro-economic factors and internal historical metrics
* Ensures all pre-qualification proposals are in compliance to any and all policies and procedures
* Performs pre-qualification adjustments to maintain eligibility guidelines and future performance criteria
* Reports customer trends and marketplace feedback to higher level management
* Quotes pre-qualification information and encourage business owner to buy products and/or services
* Prepares, transmits and tracks all renewal documentation to prospective business owner
* Utilizes internal systems to monitor, track and maintain client communications and schedule follow-up to expedite the process
* Uses internal systems to communicate with business owners, internal management and sales representatives
* Executes customer follow up to assure satisfaction, query response, further sales solicitation and either solve or refer problems/issues
* Builds and maintains relationships with process partners, sales entities, and team members by providing superior customer service
* 5+ years’ experience in an account management role responsible for driving revenue from an existing account base, proactive cross-selling and/or new account acquisition
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Exceptional relationship building skills and demonstrated ability to influence, persuade and build rapport with customers / merchants and with cross functional teams
* Ability to react quickly and decisively to address and provide solutions to partner requests in a professional manner
* Strong skills in analysis, attention to detail and follow-up
* Ability to understand and analyze business and personal bank statements
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong skills with Microsoft Office products required with experience in CRM related and/or other business systems preferred
CAN Capital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CAN Capital, Inc.
Apply for this job
Partner Company Sign In
© Greenspring Associates