We believe in differentiating our capital.
The Aftersales Director will be responsible for driving growth and providing focused leadership into establishing efficiencies and automation across all areas of Aftersales service provision, ensuring our customers are at the front on all decision making and receive exceptional levels of service, whilst maintaining growth margins.
The job holder will possess strong Customer focus to provide excellent customer service but also be commercially minded and comfortable in a target driven environment.
• Based on the Global Aftersales Strategy, define and manage co-ordination of the long range strategic plans for the Aftersales business based on future business growth
• Proactively drive a collaborative, dynamic planning process – understanding the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the wider team
• Maximize efficiency and profitability for the service department within the Africa region, in line with the current offerings and the projected business growth.
• Drive improvements and increase efficiencies and consistency within the After Sales team.
• Manage the Aftersales Team, consisting of After Sales Managers, Service Center Managers, and Technicians across the region by setting clear targets and KPIs to excel and over-achieve.
• Ensure all warranty and repair work carried out adheres to manufacturer and company standards
• Ensures technical capability of Repair personnel and process to insure effective repair and Data / reporting is timely, accurate, and detailed. Responsible for Technical Support Escalations for internal and external clients.
• Responsible for all Service Contracts from a commercial perspective and process support internally.
• Lead and develop the competence within the After Sales teams to fit the company's long-term strategy and develop solutions to design challenges with constraints on cost, quality and performance.
• Ensure and maintain a safe working environment and that processes are followed that adhere to health and safety regulations
• Represent the Aftersales area of the business on the Senior Management team.
• Ensure Service and Repair Centers
• Optimized levels of customer service to achieve a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
• Improved customer retention
• Maximized productivity and returns
• Accurate costs and profit performance managed by facts
• 100% timely utilization and accuracy of after sales tool (Atlas) in all service centers
• Spare parts and refurbishment stock management and availability
• Accurate parts and inventory forecasting and reconciliations
• Quality of Repair
• Quality of Data and Data reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum of a degree in a relevant field preferably within business/business management
• 8 - 10 years of experience, 5 of which are in a similar position with a track record for strong leadership capabilities
• Demonstrated experience in the management of Aftersales Services department in a targetdriven role
• Experience in achieving against sales targets.
• Have a strong drive for results and the determination to deliver according to plan.
• Experience in implementing change and development of processes to increase efficiencies.
• Excellent communication skills able to interact on different levels of the organization.
• Strong mindset for meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
• Have an inquisitive mind with a keen eye for detail and will strive for world class performance, promoting innovation and teamwork.
• Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits
• Repair Operations experience highly desirable.
© Greenspring Associates