We believe in differentiating our capital.
« View all jobs
Enterprise Account Executive - East Coast
New York City, NY, US
Apply for this job
OverOps continues to grow and we’re looking to expand our sales team with an outcome-oriented salesperson who is hungry to to make an impact. Our impressive tech allows our customers to have actionable insights into their code like never before. These insights fuel faster innovation and less downtime which contributes to a stable of happy and reference-able customers.
In this role, you’ll be able to directly drive revenue by selling a product with tangible business value alongside an engaging team of disciplined sales professionals. The Mid-Atlantic is a fertile territory and we’re looking for a savvy enterprise rep ready to jump in on day one.
This is not a tactical sales role. We need you to be someone who can truly own your territory and own your own outcomes. You’re passionate and relentless and know what it takes to drive complex, enterprise sales through. You also understand the power of a strong pipeline and know that while you’ll have support from marketing and business development, you are ultimately responsible for the success here as well.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
This means that in order to be successful, we’d expect to see the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas in recent positions
- Experience selling complex technologies and into CXOs at Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
- Experience selling tools in the APM/log management space is a plus
(Please note that this is a remote role supporting the Mid-Atlantic region.)
OverOps was founded in 2011 by a team of software engineers who were tired of trying to solve for errors in their applications the traditional way. This visionary team set out to build a solution that eliminated the use of the very manual and messy log files while providing actionable, code-level insights, and OverOps was born.
As more organizations strive for faster innovation and reliable digital experiences, Overops helps avoid costly downtime that can lead to lost revenue and brand degradation. We’re backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Menlo Ventures and are globally distributed with offices both in San Francisco and Tel Aviv.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to working with an incredibly smart, passionate team tackling impressive problems together, here at OverOps we offer some things to make the lives of our employees a little more productive, easy and fun.
These things include:
- Competitive salaries / comp packages
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits
- 401K program
- Equity for all
- Flexible PTO
- Discount programs
- Office perks including catered lunches, an in-house gym and great Financial District location
- Remote perks including gear you need to get setup, stipends towards what you need to be productive, and access to WeWork spaces when you need them
Apply for this job
Partner Company Sign In
© Greenspring Associates