We are a Mapbox R&D center in Minsk, focused on computer vision.
Using computer vision, machine learning, AR and the Mapbox location platform, we build an SDK to launch next level driver assistance systems on wide range of mobile and embedded devices, including automotive platforms.
Joining us as a Machine learning engineer, you'll play a key role in one of the aspects of developing our product. You'll bring your experience and skills to our exciting project within a competent, cross-functional, passionate and self-organized team. We are looking for smart, fast learning team players.
As a Machine learning engineer at Mapbox team, you will be responsible for the development of neural networks and algorithms for our products — Vision SDK and API. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and learning multi-task neural networks capable of running in real-time on mobile phones and embedded devices;
- Building infrastructure to improve machine learning process;
- Writing clean, fast code;
- Designing and implementing new features;
- Release management: planning, ensuring quality, feedback gathering, etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent;
- Experience in software development;
- Experience in neural networks and computer vision. Knowledge of modern approaches to object detection, semantic segmentation and other machine learning tasks;
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one of machine learning frameworks — pytorch, keras, tensorflow;
- Experience with classical computer vision and frameworks (OpenCV or other);
- Proven proficiency in languages C++Python;
- Knowledge about algorithms, data structures;
- Excellent team players with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Passionate about programming and have a strong focus on performance aspects;
- Experienced in overall software engineering process (i.e. analysis, implementation, test and documentation);
- Ready for technical challenges and have excellent analytical skills;
- Creative, resourceful and innovative problem solvers;
- Good at communicating in English, both written and spoken.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities;
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people;
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company;
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
We are creating a very strong team of professionals able to solve complicated and interesting tasks. We will provide appropriate working conditions, competitive salary, really nice office in the city center and others.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you consent to the provision of personal data, such as your name and contact information, which are required for Mapbox to process your application.