We believe in differentiating our capital.
RSi is a leading provider of retail data science based analytics and a big data management platform which helps top retailers and CPG companies manage their supply chain and marketing initiatives to drive sales results. Using machine learning, streaming analytics and predictive models, we are the go-to cloud based; peta-scale SaaS data management platform in the retail industry.
• The challenge of working with the some of the world’s biggest and most successful companies, including Fortune 500 retailers, manufacturers and advertising agencies
• The excitement of working in a fast-paced team where the demand for the product is well-established.
• The cutting edge technology in a product company with unique access to some of the world’s most exciting Big Data…product-level sales that is collected daily from over 130,000 retail outlets around the world.
• Competitive compensation
Responsibilities and Duties
• Participate in and contribute to the completion of sprints by driving the quality assurance process and product validation, testing both manually and with automation.
• Define test plans, test specifications, test suites, and test cases, as well as utilize automated tools for unit functional, integration, and performance testing.
• Help educate a test-driven engineering team on QA best practices and tools.
• Lead and direct the Automation framework team to gather requirements and implement solutions’ POC and publicize implementation to all teams
• Single point of contact to coordinate activities and help resolve team’s issues wherever needed
• Be the voice of technology in multiple scrum teams and insist on QA and Automation best practices
• Expand testing coverage by enhancing automated test suite capabilities and adding new tests
• Implement fast and efficient QA cycles by using state of the art technologies to build comprehensive tests
• Adopt tools and advanced test methodologies
• Function independently and in a team environment to overcome ambiguity and deliver
Education & Certification Requirement
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Cs /Engineering with 1+ year working experience;
• Preferences to automation/software development experience;
Knowledge & Experience Requirement
• 1+ year working experience on Software test/development area;
• Familiar with test work flow;
• Fundamental Knowledge on database, familiar to use SQL (Preferences to the Hadoop experience
• Fundamental Knowledge on OOP, solid Java programming skills or Python scripting
• Preferences to Automation experience, familiar with at least one automate tool (e.g Selenium, jemeter) (Preferences to familiar with Robot framework)
• Good analytical skills, and good at addressing root cause;
• Good communication skills, able to present ideas clearly through different channels: Emails, Meetings and Documentations
• Passionate and highly self-motivated;
• Proactive, willing to own and drive things forward;
• Strong customer service orientation;
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
ABOUT RETAIL SOLUTIONS, INC.
© Greenspring Associates