Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach Experience (BRX) is the world's first Digital Experience Platform specifically designed for retailers, brands, distributors and manufacturers. It combines a next-gen CMS with AI-powered digital merchandising and super search. BRX stimulates customer engagement and loyalty, even as it boosts conversion and increases revenue. Further, BRX balances machine learning with tools that keep human creativity at the helm of digital experience.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP. With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach’s People Team strives to enable managers and employees to have the most impactful professional experience of their careers. We’re looking for positive, energetic people, with a no-nonsense approach, who live our Company Values and can thrive in a constantly evolving and challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on Bloomreach’s continued growth.
The ideal candidate will be hands on, willing to jump in wherever needed as we work on creating an engaging, diverse, inclusive and safe work environment for our employees. The person cares about how people experience their day-to-day job, wants to be a part of a hard-working and fun-loving team and likes finding better ways to get complex things done! This role will be employee-facing as well as work behind the scenes to ensure the most effective systems and processes are designed, implemented and communicated as we scale.
- Proactive participation in building and maintaining a positive work environment
- Management and administration of all India employee benefits and policies
- Responsible for employee engagement initiatives/events and ongoing communication with key (internal and external) stakeholders
- Management of site-wide HR data, people analytics and employee documentation
- Continued focus on employee and manager development, training and career development
- Ensure thorough and complete HR compliance and training
- Ongoing management of all HR Tools and related data
- Handling end-to-end employee onboarding, off-boarding and mobility
- Partner with global counterparts on people programs, including and not limited to performance management, engagement surveys, diversity and inclusion, while ensuring global consistency
- Support the talent (recruiting) team on recruiting programs and employer branding initiatives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist experience - any prior experience in a start-up is an added advantage
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity, independently
- Confident and energetic, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, successful project management abilities, ability to multitask and deliver on multiple streams of work in parallel
- Ability to create and maintain strong business partnerships - experience of working with a global team is an added advantage
- Experience in exercising discretion and showing compassion when dealing with sensitive and/or confidential matters
If this is you, we would love to talk to you!