Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach’s flagship product, Bloomreach Experience (brX), combines AI-driven search and merchandising tools with a next-gen content management system (CMS). brX accelerates conversions, increases revenue, and provides real time insights for business goals.
Retailers, brands, distributors, manufacturers and other enterprises use Bloomreach software to deliver seamless experiences at scale.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP).
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach is seeking a Solutions and Support Engineer for the Bloomreach Search and Merchandising product. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) is one part of the Bloomreach Experience platform which offers a set of algorithms and advanced merchandising tools to enable businesses to optimize each visitor’s search, browse, and landing page experiences.
You will be an integral part of the globally operating support team which owns product issue resolution for customers and partners. The Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) product presents unique implementation challenges. Whether it’s used in combination with e-commerce software to sell goods or to power hundreds of governmental websites, these applications are mission critical, and our customers rely on us to support them when they need it most. Our team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support). If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deeply into technical issues, and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you.
- Monitor and handle incoming customer/partner issue within SLA
- Provide fix or suggest workarounds for customer’s custom code or Bloomreach Experience platform product defect
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
- Gain expertise in Bloomreach products and help product developers in providing effective technical consultation as needed
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers to get the most out of the Bloomreach Experience software
- Work closely with Support, Infra and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and US to serve our global customer base
- Engage with the cross functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive, and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution
- Communicate complex technical issues via email and in person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/B-Tech/MCA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in advanced technical support positions (Web based products or e-commerce preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of core Java, common Java libraries and frameworks and RESTful Web Services API. regex
- 3+ years experience working with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration)
- 3+ years experience with creating smart code and familiarity with standard development tools like Maven, Git, CI
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.