We believe in differentiating our capital.
This opportunity allows you to work with our largest customers. Many of them are looking to disrupt their recruiting and HR processes, and our Integration Support Representativewill help them continue to achieve this. As an Integration Support Representative you will be responsible for troubleshooting integration bugs, implementing code fixes, and communicating with clients to help with training and guidance. It is a rewarding role that allows you to work closely with our clients while improving your technical skills.
- You will use a middleware platform to identify integration issues and implement code fixes. This includes communicating with customers discussing issues over phone and email.
- You will continue to expand your technical knowledge by enhancing and updating SmartRecruiters integrations. This includes improving designs for error handling, migrating to new APIs and optimizing for better scalability to name a few.
- You will create and improve existing documentation for integrations.
- You will collaborate with SmartRecruiters’ engineers to ensure product releases are available in our API and properly tested.
- You have been successful in identifying and fixing technical issues. This can include investigating areas within integrations, SSO and data migrations.
- You have experience in a support role communicating over email and phone with clients.
- You have experience writing scripts and code in a language or middleware platform.
- You have the ability to work independently, manage projects and communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
© Greenspring Associates