Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious, and motivated Account Executive to join our B2B Sales team in NYC. As a Poppin Account Executive you are professionally aggressive, build long-term customer relationships, and are dedicated to changing the world one desk at a time. You are an enthusiastic brand ambassador with great design aesthetic and style.
- Become a subject matter expert in Poppin’s proprietary and third-party furniture lines
- Maintain a sales pipeline and forecast in order to attain or exceed quota, and keep updated in NetSuite
- Identify key new accounts and set up client meetings to pitch Poppin furniture to key decision makers
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our products to key decision makers
- Develop a sustainable book of business focusing on strategic account growth
- Leverage teammates (AE's, SDR's, Project Managers and Operations) to align with the overall goals/strategy within the region
- Utilize regional team leads as a resource to help close deals
- Partner with our space planning and project management experts to provide clients with a top experience throughout the sales cycle
- Align with regional marketing strategies to properly attack markets and capitalize on opportunities
- Pitch the full Poppin product line, when applicable, to help generate leads for the customization business
- Generate new opportunities through cold-calling and strategic outreach
- Close and grow opportunities generated by our SDR team, A&D channel
- Hold at least 10 client meetings per week
- Attend trade shows, events, and host events internally
- A minimum of 5 years in a B2B sales role required
- BA/BS Required
- Demonstrated success in business development with a strong hunter mentality
- Competitive nature combined with a work happy attitude and an ability to make people smile
- Proven experience closing large-scale deals in a consultative manner
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Project management/design experience is a plus
- Bonus points if back to school shopping made you geek out in grade school
We believe that outfitting your office should be easy—that's why we’ve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, we’ve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture, privacy phone booths, and supplies while lowering prices and reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand and culture.
Recognized by Crain’s as one of NY’s fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, and Washington DC. Our award-winning products are used in over 50,000 offices and sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
“Work happy” isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional and unconventional perks and pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.