We believe in differentiating our capital.
Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
In the Business Development role at BlueVine, you will rapidly accelerate our ISO (Independent Sales Organization) channel. These ISOs sell BlueVine’s line of credit and invoice factoring product in a distributed sales model that has massive scaling potential for BlueVine. You own the relationship with the CEO, VP of Sales, and Sales Managers across your book of partnerships.
In other words - you sell to the salesmen!
This is a unique opportunity to start your sales career in a Business Development & Partnerships capacity in the technology industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Own a pipeline of ISO partners and manage the daily deal flow to drive revenue to BlueVine
· Educate your partners on our products, partnership program, and customer on-boarding process
· Collaborate across the BlueVine organization (internal sales team, risk, and operations) to help your ISOs close more deals
· Provide continuous training and build lasting relationships to grow your existing book of business over time
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· 0-2 years of outbound telephone sales experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Leadership potential & interest
· Ability to meet and exceed sales quota, goal oriented
· A team player, a quick thinker, and a fast learner
· Great communication skills
· Excited about growing your career within a rapidly growing company
· Exhibit uncompromising integrity
· Have a desire to help small businesses
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
BENEFITS & PERKS:
· Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
· Monthly parking subsidy
· Weekly catered lunches
· Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
· Generous PTO and holidays
· Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
· Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
© Greenspring Associates