We believe in differentiating our capital.
Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
As a Customer Support Associate at BlueVine, you will be an advocate for our clients. In this role you will work closely with our developing support team to quickly and efficiently identify, solve, or properly direct our clients' questions and concerns. You will have the chance to see the inner workings of a growing FinTech Support Team.
You will be a helper and educator for small business owners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction
· Update client information through the progression of their enrollment with BlueVine
· Assist existing and future BlueVine clients via phones, emails, and chats through internal platforms
· Maintain professional relationships with our SBO (Small Business Owners) through ongoing excellent customer service
· Help facilitate communications between SBO expressing to cancel Understand the different channels & resources available to assist and educate our clients
· Manage client requests through our 888 line and email service, including prioritizing client follow-ups and managing the queue
· Improve existing customer communication templates & methods
· Identify problems & work to find a solution that addresses both the clients' short-term & long-term needs
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· 5-7 years of Customer Support experience including client facing experience
· Banking and financial experience a strong plus
· Advanced technical computer skills
· Open to learning from and working with multiple internal teams
· Strong phone presence
· Have a desire to help small businesses
· A quick thinker and a fast learner
· Great communication skills
· Excited about growing your career within a rapidly growing company
· Exhibits uncompromising integrity
BENEFITS & PERKS:
· Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
· Monthly commuting subsidy
· Weekly catered lunches
· Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
· Generous PTO and holidays
· Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
· Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
© Greenspring Associates