We believe in differentiating our capital.
Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and creative Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our executives at Bluevine’s HQ's in Redwood City, CA. We’re looking for someone who can provide strategic administrative support, project management, and business-critical initiative support for the CEO and the local executive team.
This position requires strong interpersonal skills, independent judgment, and a deep understanding of both strategic and tactical business needs. Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as detailed management and leadership capabilities are also key. Our EA role is a career opportunity for someone who embodies our culture and who’s seen high-growth, fun companies scale. This position reports to our Chief People Officer and supports several of our Redwood City-based executives. If this sounds like you, please keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Partner with the Executive Team and others on day-to-day activities, scheduling and calendaring, team meeting organization, and event planning as needed
· Have incredible organizational skills to proactively manage calendars, including expense reporting and travel
· Be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing tech company
· Work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
· Have a keen eye for detail whether in written or visual communication -- an image that is slightly off-center on a slide deck is not good enough
· Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and embodying our values
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· Have a minimum of 8+ years of full-time administrative support, reporting to 1 or more executives
· Possess 4+ years of managing the calendar, expenses, and travel of a C-level executive or similar
· Be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate superior attention to detail
· Have an ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
· Enjoy working with executives in a fast-paced environment (preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies)
· Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, always acting poised, professional, articulate and calm regardless of the situation
· Have a proven ability to drive projects forward while simultaneously multitasking in an environment with shifting priorities
· Be a strong problem solver, including having both the ability to discover a problem and to solve it creatively and collaboratively
· Have the utmost discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information
· Experience with Google Docs, Slack, Expensify, and other work tools
BENEFITS & PERKS:
· Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
· Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance for SF/NJ employees
· Weekly catered lunches
· Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
· Generous PTO and holidays
· Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
· Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
· Pet-friendly offices
© Greenspring Associates