We believe in differentiating our capital.
Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
The candidate should be a great people’s manager and be able to lead the challenging development of our various web apps and backend processes.
Joining as the group manager is an amazing opportunity in our continuously growing and successful company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Manage, build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
· Manage, build and grow the teams, provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
· Manage prioritization, resource allocation, tasks and projects
· Lead architecture solutions design, planning and executions with other stakeholders to deliver software that meets customer and business needs
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· Must - deep knowledge of Python (5+ years)
· 2+ years relevant experience managing large, fast-paced and dynamic engineering teams
· Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork and commitment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, impeccable organizational and time management skills
· Bachelor's Degree. BS in CS or EE
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Deep knowledge of Django (2+ years)
· Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
· Deep knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling
· Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
· Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, devops and web security
© Greenspring Associates