We believe in differentiating our capital.
Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
BlueVine offers a suite of products designed to meet the diverse financial needs of today’s business owners including BlueVine Business Checking Account, Line of Credit, Term Loan, and Invoice Factoring.
Bluevine is looking for DevOps Engineers with a can-do attitude engineer, which will be responsible for production operational running on AWS cloud infrastructure.
If you are a leader and want to lead central projects, be part of challenging environments, cutting edge technologies and, this position is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· You will be focusing on cross-service components, following a DevOps engineering approach.
· You will mainly lead, improve and support devops processes, teams in the organization (Security, R&D, Data scientist, etc.), CI/CD delivery model, IaaS management, container orchestration, security, and monitoring.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· 5+ years in various DevOps roles
· Strong Experience with AWS
· Forward-thinking, execution-orientated, and a team player
· Experience working in microservices environments and with Docker Orchestration such as Kubernetes / ECS
· Experience with Configuration Management tools - Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
· Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, New Relic, and Datadog
· Deep knowledge of CI/CD is a must
· Proficiency in Linux operating system
· Deep knowledge in scripting languages i.e. Python and shell
· Experience with IaaC
· Log management solution such as ELK / Splunk / Graylog
· Databases – MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields
© Greenspring Associates