We believe in differentiating our capital.
Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
We’re looking for a data-driven and results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join the team and help us to build the next generation of our fast growing business financing product.
As a Senior Product Manager at BlueVine, you will gather qualitative and quantitative insights via analytics, user interviews and market research, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements. You will take new features and products from start to finish, working closely with designers and engineers, as well as company executives and other stakeholders.
We are a group of fun and creative people with a get things done mentality, that like to tackle challenges head on. If you have a strong desire to being part of a small and nimble team, in an exciting and fast growing space, you’ll find your next job at BlueVine!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Identify the business case for new products and features as well as enhancement of existing ones through analytics, customer interaction and feedback from internal stakeholders
· Define the business as well as technical specifications for new products and features
· Collaborate with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
· Write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation
· Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
· Experience : 3-6 years working as a Product Manager in the consumer or SMB space
· Demonstrated track record of launching multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (Mobile and Desktop web, Android, iOS)
· A self-starter with bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and A/B testing to improve customer experiences
· Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
· BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
· MBA is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS:
· Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
· Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance for SF/NJ employees
· Weekly catered lunches
· Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
· Generous PTO and holidays
· Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
· Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
· Pet-friendly offices
© Greenspring Associates