We believe in differentiating our capital.
You know exactly how tough it is to be a recruiter in this market.
Why would anyone want the responsibility of leading a team into such a tough space?
We'd love to hear your answer.
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition to lead our Technology recruiting team in India. You will lead a team of technical recruiters
We are committed to finding a Manager who is passionate about the candidate and hiring experience. You will have a broad scope within this role, not only helping us be efficient and effective recruiters in a very competitive space, but also in helping us think at a higher level and see ways to attract, engage, and select candidates in ways that no one else can.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
In your next role at Groupon you will:
● You will report in to the Global Tech Recruiting Director
● Engage with HR and business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing, assessment and other areas to support India technical recruiting team
● Create strategy and thought leadership for India Technical Recruiting while leading and developing a passionate team of Recruiters dedicated to optimizing the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice
● Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and Technical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Recruiters.
● Create and implement methodologies for recruitment dashboards and supporting data-driven practices to optimize performance
● Use data to make decisions and to influence senior business leaders
● Bachelor's degree required
● 5+ years leading high performance Technical recruiting teams
● 13+ years handling the end-to-end recruitment life cycle
● Experience leading recruiting teams for technology recruiting ideally within an e-commerce / product company
● Demonstrated track record of working with Business Leaders on recruiting strategy, delivery and data driven decision-making
● You have a track record of leading a team to strong performance and growing teams
● Exposure and understanding of the most current recruiting and sourcing tools and strategies
● Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and show resilience in a fast-paced, complex environment
● Skilled in mentoring, developing, and motivating teams
● Exhibit a high degree of ownership required to succeed in a high growth organization.
● Effectively articulate business value through multiple ways of communication
Groupon's purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world's largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don't take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our inclusive employee groups. If all of this sounds like something that's a great fit for you, then click apply and let's see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon's Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.
© Greenspring Associates