Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach’s flagship product, Bloomreach Experience (brX), combines AI-driven search and merchandising tools with a next-gen content management system (CMS). brX accelerates conversions, increases revenue, and provides real time insights for business goals.
Retailers, brands, distributors, manufacturers and other enterprises use Bloomreach software to deliver seamless experiences at scale.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP).
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Puma, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Williams Sonoma. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
The testing of all Bloomreach Commerce products is handled by the QA team located in the Bangalore office. The team handles both manual and automation testing for releases, feature improvements and product launches which involves collaborating with teams located globally. The QA team is the gatekeeper of quality at Bloomreach - it is absolutely critical to ensure products are launched on time without any compromise on quality. Various types of testing handled by the team are: validation testing, regression testing, functional testing, integration testing, UI testing, tool testing/development/maintenance, end to end testing, etc.
The India Product Quality Analyst team is responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the quality of our core Personalization product at an exceptional level. The team has smartly scaled the quality strategy for more customers across channels (mobile, desktop, etc.) by leveraging analytics data and has helped us outperform on relevance and revenue metrics consistently. The team has a unique blend of user-persona skills as well as core product testing skills. We are looking for an avid online shopper who is fashion savvy and has good knowledge of the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Product Quality Analyst on Contract.
- Responsible for overall testing and quality of the product including: functionality, usability, performance, and compatibility.
- Testing of the Dashboard, a customer facing tool, includes understanding and planning new feature QA, regression testing.
- Integration QA - perform pre-live checks, coordinate with TPMs and post launch support for new customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Analytics and Product by exposing product vulnerabilities and providing feedback on systems/tools/process in order to increase automation while providing a better experience for our users.
- Test e-commerce websites keeping in mind an end user experience.
- Perform search on websites and test for functionality, relevancy and usability.
- Ability to make logical decisions, thoroughly check product details to ensure the results are relevant. Provide feedback to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Investigate, identify and report relevance and other issues and communicate with the search quality team.
- Manage and respond to escalations as appropriate.
- Coordinate with our third party vendor on QA tasks.
- Help improve the quality of our product by improving our internal dictionary which is used across our different products.
- Experience range of 1-3 years.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Development background is preferred.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to work under pressure and can meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- eCommerce domain knowledge; fashion website knowledge.
- Written (email) communication skills (and ability to raise JIRAs); good verbal communication skills.