Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach’s flagship product, Bloomreach Experience (brX), combines AI-driven search and merchandising tools with a next-gen content management system (CMS). brX accelerates conversions, increases revenue, and provides real time insights for business goals.
Retailers, brands, distributors, manufacturers and other enterprises use Bloomreach software to deliver seamless experiences at scale.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP).
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach is seeking a motivated Senior Account Director who loves driving revenue growth and successful outcomes for some of the world’s leading companies like Staples, Puma, Neiman Marcus, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, REI, and Capital One.
In this role, you’ll be helping customers optimize their investment in Bloomreach’s market-leading, algorithm-driven approach to creating a truly connected customer experience. You are passionate about growing your book of business with successful customer renewals, upsells and cross-sells. You are a resource quarterback, partnering with internal teams (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Services) to drive meaningful results for your customers. Come join us and be part of the evolution of the digital customer experience.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States for the right candidate, but preferred locations include Mountain View, CA, Dallas, TX, Boston, MA, or New York, NY.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Act as the “CEO” of your customer book of business, responsible for driving Bloomreach revenue growth with successful renewals, upsells and services growth.
- Use your digital technology experience to understand and discuss complex products and identify ways to optimize product performance
- Leverage your business acumen to analyze key account metrics, develop strong customer relationships (IT, Marketing), understand customer goals, and identify opportunities for growth
- Drive customer success by partnering with Technical Services, Business Services, Support to drive successful customer outcomes
- Operate with a sense of urgency with an outcome + results-oriented approach to customer success
Skills You’ll Need to Drive Results:
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Consulting, leading large enterprise customers
- Savvy business negotiator with a proven track record of conveying value, converting customer renewals, expanding customer revenue footprint, and meeting / exceeding your KPIs
- Entrepreneurial leader with a passion for translating customer needs into business outcomes - and rallying a cross-functional team to build successful customer solutions
- Martech | Adtech | Search guru who knows how the technology pieces fit together in today’s digital technology landscape
- Subject matter expert in understanding the complex needs of IT and Marketing buyers - and leveraging that knowledge to build strong business relationships
- Outstanding ability to use your written and communication skills to demonstrate SaaS investment value / ROI
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.