Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach’s flagship product, Bloomreach Experience (brX), combines AI-driven search and merchandising tools with a next-gen content management system (CMS). brX accelerates conversions, increases revenue, and provides real time insights for business goals.
Retailers, brands, distributors, manufacturers and other enterprises use Bloomreach software to deliver seamless experiences at scale.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP).
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach is seeking a hands-on Solutions Architect who can lead the technical aspects of our sales and solution design efforts with customers in Bloomreach’s rapidly growing DXP business.
Bloomreach’s Solution Architects partner with the Bloomreach sales team during sales cycles to conduct customer discovery, scoping and solution design for our Personalization products. This role will define, execute and deliver on custom demos and proofs of concept (POCs) in support of sales opportunities. This position involves maintaining a solid understanding of the Bloomreach platform, product strategy, professional services offerings and sales pipeline to identify opportunities where our services can bring business value to our customers and to identify where implementations will need deep requirements gathering.
This role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure our engagements are set up for success from the pre-sales cycle. You will work with our Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Customer Success teams to ensure customer requirements are well understood for successful deployment while identifying custom feature development work needed, inputting feedback into our product roadmap and outlining additional services work where applicable. Additionally, you will need to be hands-on with our customers and partners—delivering custom demos, POCs, architecture services and working with our post-sales teams and our customers IT teams in making sure the requirements are met in a timely manner. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills and a solid technical background are key elements for success in this role.
- Define, plan and execute delivery of pre-sale POCs for prospects and customers, including data transformation, UI customization/integration and collaboration with Search Quality and Experience (CMS) teams
- Validate functional discovery, scope and solution design decisions for Bloomreach Personalization integrations
- Contribute to authoring of statements of work (SOW) for technical services engagements
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Bloomreach products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
- B.S. in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, consulting) working in complex IT environments
- Strong expertise with web service technologies, UI/UX frameworks (React, Angular, etc.) and e-commerce platforms (Oracle Commerce/ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, etc.)
- Familiarity with search technologies such as Endeca, Solr and/or Elasticsearch are desirable
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including authoring technical documents
- Detail-oriented, with very strong technical problem-solving and debugging skills
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of London with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.