Retailers, brands, distributors, manufacturers and other enterprises use Bloomreach software to deliver seamless experiences at scale.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP).
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Puma, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Williams Sonoma. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide."
Job Responsibilities: An Automation Test Engineer’s primary goal is to ensure and raise the quality of the delivered software modules.
Position Summary: As an Automation Test Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal tools. The candidate should be proactive, creative and self-motivated. They should have a strong understanding of QA lifecycle and methodology and will be expected to execute test iterations, track/report results, troubleshoot and coordinate resolution.
- Maintain automated test suites
- Participate actively in functional, platform and regression testing activities
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve issues
- Participate in team processes. Perform risk analysis for large features. Ensure estimates are accurate to ensure the quality of feature
- Drive the closure of relevant issues on time
- Organize own tasks and take responsibility for progress and completion
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases based on functional and design specification of a feature
- Suggest improvements to the existing development process
- Monitor quality of developer's work
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Support staging and production deployment of releases and perform validation testing and regression testing during pre and post-release cycles
- Report and document test results and prepare release notes for every release
Minimum Requirements: Experience/Skills
- At least 4-6 years of work experience in development and/or testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background and preferably an understanding of the e-commerce industry
- Knowledge of automated testing tools like Selenium
- Hands-on Experience on UI/API Test Automation Frameworks (Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages, preferably Java
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related degree