Small business owners don’t get the love they deserve from traditional banks. That’s where BlueVine comes in. BlueVine is a leading provider of online working capital financing to small and mid-sized businesses. We’re using cutting edge technology to disrupt the traditional banking industry and develop the next generation of fast and simple financial products, designed for today’s small businesses. BlueVine is headquartered in Redwood City, CA and backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing Talent Acquisition across our US teams and offices, including Coordination, Recruiting, Employer Value Proposition, Applicant Tracking System, managing processes, and ultimately helping us craft an incredible candidate experience that lands us the best folks to join our rocketship! This role reports to our Chief People Officer and involves inheriting a great team and building upon the existing foundation of recruiting success we’ve built thus far.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to innovate, transform, integrate and lead a talent acquisition organization in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This leader should possess high levels of intellect, drive, and energy, while being able to connect and motivate a diverse employee base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Fill ambitious hiring targets in record time with amazing, culturally-great, highly-competent people who thrive in a high-growth start-up environment
- Manage a team of Recruiters and a Recruiting Coordinator working all US requisitions
- Develop and compile TA metrics that help us assess, analyze, and understand our pipeline, conversion, areas of recruiting strength,, and areas that need more focused attention
- Work in Greenhouse to assess productivity and think creatively about increasing our EVP and overall recruiting process and candidate experience
- Partner with Hiring Managers about the TA process, including how to effective attract, evaluate, and close candidates
- Manage a Recruiting budget that includes agency spend, building the internal team, and creating a differentiated “employer of choice” brand
- Partner with internal stakeholders to improve employee onboarding and manager training
- Be a cultural ambassador of BlueVine’s values, mission and vision internally and externally
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Someone with a deep understanding of recruiting programs, systems, and processes
- A leader who’s proven she/he can identify great talent, nurture talent, and drive high-achieving teams to reach ambitious hiring goals
- In-depth knowledge of ATS’s (ideally Greenhouse), recruiting metrics, and building employer brands
- Proven success and experience recruiting, maintaining a pipeline of candidates, and nurturing collaborative cross-functional relationships
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, ideally within a variety of functional areas and across many levels
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience building, revising, and delivering Recruiting processes in a rapidly growing global organization
- A leader with a data-driven approach to solving recruiting problems and an appetite to dive into the numbers and understand what initiatives are converting candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong sense of humor!
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance for SF/NJ employees
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- Pet-friendly offices