Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join our office in Tel-Aviv and provide internal support for company employees.
If you have outstanding technical and customer service skills, you are a team player and passionate about technology - join our success at BlueVine!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide leadership and supervision on day-to-day operational and technical support
- Manage staff, work assignments, establish priorities and workflows, monitor and manage completion of tasks on time
- Work with the InfoSec team and establish security mindset
- Maintain desktops, laptops, printers, software and software licenses
- Manage the onboarding of new users, install and configure new computers and software
- Manage and maintain office and employees networking and access management
- Plan and introduce IT related software to enhance and improve IT support across the organization
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ Years in a management role
- 3-5 Years of proven working experience IT Manager / Senior System Administrator
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Mac (Windows) development environments.
- Provide assistance to the various departments including R&D workstations (dev environment)
- Have a strong dedication to customer service
- Experience in supporting development teams
- Metrics oriented, should have working experience with Incident, Problem and service management tools
- Service oriented mentality
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with scripting (python, bash)
- Experience with docker
- Experience with endpoint management system
- Experience with SSO or similar user authentication systems