Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
We are seeking a mobile QA Automation Engineer, who will join the QA team in our R&D department. The position will involve creating a mobile automation framework from scratch, developing E2E automation tests, and helping with ensuring the high quality of our company's cutting edge products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create testing mobile framework from scratch for iOS and Android applications
- Develop automated E2E test scenarios.
- Conducts research on emerging technologies, tools & techniques to efficiently certify variety mobile devices testing.
- Define/create and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new projects.
- Identify and provide feedback on the gap/anomalies in the requirements
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a test strategy based on Agile methodologies and implement best practices
- Responsible for documenting and reporting issues and resolution.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- At least 3 years experience in mobile device automation, including developing, triaging, and maintaining tests
- Experience in Mobile Automation Testing tools such as Perfecto and Appium
- B.SC degree in Computer Science
- Experience working within a Linux environment with scripting skills (bash, shell).
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins).
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design. documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Experience with writing features/projects Test Plans
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing. activities
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE DEMONSTRATED:
- Motivated, fast learner and independent.
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills.
- Passionate about quality and bug discovery.
- Detail oriented.
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with mobile automation testing frameworks
- At least 2 years of manual web testing experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Previous knowledge and experience with bug management tracking tools
- Experience with Dockers