Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help the Chief Architect and CTO support multiple tech challenges for the R&D, Risk, Finance, Product and other stakeholders.
- Participate and do Code Reviews and Design Reviews
- Develop training programs
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 3+ years experience with Python, SQL, HTTP, Rest API, Linux, Docker, ELK, Git
- 3+ years experience with cloud technologies, databases, caching
- 3+ years experience with tools such as CI/CD, testing tools, monitoring/logging tools
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages including at least one low level language
- Advantage: Experience with NativeScript or React Native
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.