Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
The Senior Revenue Operations Manager is an integral part of the Revenue Operations team, responsible for supporting key revenue drivers of the business. This person is expected to work hand in hand with partner teams on driving operational efficiencies, processes and analytics. This person will assist with identifying gaps in current processes, strategize solutions & drive implementation. Additionally the role is responsible for working with our BI team on defining the key metrics to help optimize and drive sustainability & growth for the revenue lines they support. This can include everything from sales performance to customer satisfaction and retention metrics. This person is expected to be comfortable in ambiguity and thrive in a situation in which they can drive large impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with one or more business lines within the Commercial Organization
- Define and document processes, working with key stakeholders on identifying opportunities for simplification and scale.
- Lead evaluation and implementation for tools & technology solutions for key business partners
- Define and report on operating metrics. Identify opportunities and highlight risks to revenue targets.
- Support partner teams on ad hoc reports & reporting dashboards
- Assist with compensation plans & sales quotas
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years experience in an operations, analytics/or Sales Operations
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry
- 4+ years of experience supporting Customer Support, Sales & Business development teams
- Experience working with Zendesk, IVR/Communication Systems, Salesforce, Tableau or related software & systems.
- Advanced experience using Excel & SQL preferred
- BA Degree or experience equivalence
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance for SF/NJ employees
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- Pet-friendly offices