We believe in differentiating our capital.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures. Our Enterprise Cloud Operating System melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs. Job Summary
Nutanix is looking for an AT&T Global Account Manager to join our team. This role can be based anywhere in the United States. As an Global Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions to AT&T’s business units, divisions and wholly owned subsidiaries throughout the world through Nutanix’s Channel Partners and Global Systems Integrators, You will be working very closely with a Sales Engineer and responsible for setting the account strategy and direction for the extended global account team.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new business and to penetrate new divisions within AT&T. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely with senior management and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
· Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities across all of AT&T’s business units and divisions and penetrate new business units and divisions. Schedule and attend sales meetings across all of AT&T.
· Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
· Build and manage Nutanix account teams across strategic AT&T selling locations.
· Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
· Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
· Build and strengthen the business relationship with current business unit/division accounts and new business units/divisions.
· Recommend marketing strategies to help penetrate into new areas of AT&T to facilitate pipeline building.
· Provide status information to your manager including forecast/pipeline information.
· Provide or facilitate training opportunities for your account(s).
· Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
· Provide feedback back to Product Management to improve Nutanix’s products.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
· Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
· An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
· Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and alignment to Nutanix’s products and services solutions.
· Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
· Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience:
· 8 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
· Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
· Recent experience selling into AT&T.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
© Greenspring Associates