WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
The Growth Marketing team is responsible for driving growth at Postmates by creating results-driven, engaging campaigns. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, growth and great results. We are looking for a new member to join the User Acquisition team to help manage our paid growth channels.
- As part of the User Acquisition team, you will develop market-level frameworks for web and mobile campaigns, and manage their roll-out and execution to hit Postmates growth and efficiency targets at the market-level.
- Help build out internal reporting and processes for advertising on both a channel and market level.
- Help to optimize and scale the consumer marketing program, existing marketing channels and test new direct response channels.
- Collaborate with finance and operations leadership to set budgets and ensure spend meets financial goals.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the business to partner on growth projects and push the company forward.
- Work with the in-house creative team to develop creative asset variations for testing and strategize with in-house engineers on automation initiative
- Manage partnerships with various vendor partners and provide recommendations on testing new partnerships
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and top-notch communicator
- Highly analytical
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3+ years of experience in driving successful acquisition strategies for direct response campaigns.
- Have built processes, reporting, and framework from the ground up.
- Proven experience managing and balancing, brand & performance-oriented marketing goals to improve company-level P&L outcomes.
- Understand the online and offline marketing, including measurement, incrementality, and marginal efficiency.
- Experience building and implementing market, channel and tactical-level growth frameworks. You’ve worked with MMPs, CDPs, FMPs and understand how attribution works.
- You look at everything in cohorts and LTV (finding patterns and driving value for the company)
- Bonus points if you have a background in a quantitative, financial or strategy role and/or experience with web and Google Ads products.
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with:
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Access to the Postmates 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for employees medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 95% coverage for dependents medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Flexible time off policy under which Postmates will not limit paid time off for vacations or to handle personal affairs.
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs and positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, and subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, and Concern.
- Free and confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- Catered lunches, open snack bar, and subsidized Postmates Pickup meals.