We are a team of doers that work to build systems to solve real-world challenges that will delight our customers. As a Senior Product Manager at Filld, you will be part of a small team, working on building exciting products for our customers.
We work on a range of interesting and challenging problems, like determining the best route for deliveries, scaling to multiple metros, providing a real-time view of the delivery trucks, working with connected cars and providing our multiple types of customers the ability to order in a frictionless way.
This individual is responsible for working cross-functionally with a number of groups including engineering, operations, and marketing. You will design, build and launch products that drive Filld's growth and help us become the nation's premier mobile fuel provider.
The ideal candidate is comfortable taking full ownership for creating, evangelizing and delivering our new products. You will have demonstrated a passion for inspiring, mentoring, and developing people and delivering high-quality products and services that delight customers while meeting our business requirements.
- Understand our customer experience in detail, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Instill buy-in for the product vision across the company
- Drive and own product deliverables, including high-level business rationale, market/product fit, pricing, and positioning strategies
- Develop the product roadmap, including feature enhancements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Consumer product experience required
- BS in Computer Science, MBA strongly preferred
- Start-up experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of product management principles, handling all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Prior success creating products for consumers, including product strategy, pricing, development, and launch
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- B2B2C / marketplace experience a plus
- Familiar with Agile development process with frequent release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills