Zefr is growing! We are hiring a new Associate Account Executive to help develop and drive Zefr’s strategic approach for our clients. The junior account executive is essential to the day-to-day running of the sales team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients, creating client-facing collateral, and becoming a strategic, company-wide thought leader. The ideal candidate thrives at the intersection of creative ideation and business strategy and isn’t afraid to have their voice heard. This role will be client-facing alongside the sales team and focus on a career growth trajectory into sales.
Zefr is the leading technology company empowering brands to discover and target the most impactful, contextually relevant video content. With more data than any other YouTube partner, Zefr’s platform provides a lens into culture and the tools to turn insights into more impactful media executions for brands. Zefr remains at the forefront of innovation and quality for brands and publishers across social media. Our teams use the latest open source tools to build applications and data solutions for fast, accurate, and high-quality products - delivering extraordinary results.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Drive the RFP process - You will be responsible for creating industry-leading, client-facing deliverables, applying research, strategy, and thought leadership into pitches and materials to help close business
- Support Account Executives in presenting proposals and recommendations to clients
- Participate in and contribute to client/project meetings
- Lead meetings with dedicated Account Executives to bring account insights, proactive thinking, and end-to-end support to drive new business
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Sales Planner or Digital Media Planner function, ideally from an agency or publisher
- Strong passion and understanding of digital media, advertising, social marketing and innovation
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstration of “thinking beyond the task”
- Strong strategic thinker and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Recognizes core marketing challenge of a brand based upon competitive/consumer behavior