WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 80% of US households with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
As a Growth Analytics Lead, you will play a leading role in the rapid expansion of our on-demand delivery platform. Your goal is to use data to identify and develop recommendations that drive the major channels of growth. In this role, your ideas will be reviewed by executive leadership and you will have end-to-end ownership of key initiatives that shape the future of Postmates. You must be comfortable with execution and accountability. You will implement your ideas.
The ideal candidate is technically minded, driven, hands-on and knows how to continuously move the needle. If you are fluent in the language of LTV/CAC and are obsessed with cohorts and ROI, then we’d like to talk to you.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years experience in growth analytics. 3+ years experience in managing successful teams.
- Experience building, instrumenting, and developing marketing measurement strategies -- you’re a pro in marketing mix modelling and multi-touch attribution.
- Demonstrated success in deploying capital efficiently across channels, cohorts, and products
- Fluent in the language of LTV/CAC and UA with an obsession in cohort analytics and funnel optimization
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (CS, Engineering, Math, Economics, Statistics).
- Comfortable in R, Python or an equivalent to complete analysis.
- SQL is a must -- every analysis starts with “go get some data”
- Scientific method approach; develop hypotheses and then run analysis to prove or disprove your theory.
- Top-notch communication skills, verbal, and written.
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Postmates user
- Programming experience
- Consumer tech experience
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Braze, Iterable, Appsflyer)
- Strong interest in logistics, pricing, marketplaces or supply-demand economics
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with:
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Access to the Postmates 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for employees medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 95% coverage for dependents medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Flexible time off policy under which Postmates will not limit paid time off for vacations or to handle personal affairs. (Salaried US Employees)
- 16 days paid time off and 7 days paid sick leave (Hourly US Employees; amount of paid sick leave depends on state).
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs and positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, and subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, and Concern.
- Free and confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- Catered lunches, open snack bar, and subsidized Postmates Pickup meals.