We believe in differentiating our capital.
The Renovation team builds the tools and platforms that enable field operators to manage and automate their day-to-day tasks in the entire renovation process. These include a number of platforms ranging from mobile apps to microservices and web applications. We’re looking for a Software Engineer to help design and develop our mobile application in react-native.
• Architect robust and reliable mobile app on a modern stack
• Build products that genuinely affect the way people buy and sell houses• Work on initiatives that are among the highest priorities for Zillow Group
• Collaborate with multiple teams across all of our consumer brands
• Write high-quality code that is readable, testable, and extensible
• Have your ideas thoughtfully considered and potentially make it into a product
• Research and pioneer the adoption of new technologies for our team
Things you'll love…
Zillow is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help. Zillow is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
© Greenspring Associates