We believe in differentiating our capital.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
Provide technical support service to Coriant Global AND/OR APAC regional customers.
This is mainly achieved by:
- Highest possible customer satisfaction in a proactive way;
- A single point of contact within Coriant Service or external partners for any care related issue;
- Supporting sales forces and customer teams in best possible way to introduce our products and solutions;
- Providing customer acceptance test and/or product introduction workshop in a professional way;
- Delivering the necessary input and priorities to align software maintenance roadmaps with our customers need.
Main Responsibility Area are:
- E2E customer case handling;
- Emergency service;
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
- 6+ years’ customer service or technical support experience for Lead position
- Optical Network working experience is a must.
- Advanced Knowledge of Optical Transport Network.
- Advanced Knowledge of DWDM technologies/product
- Advanced Knowledge of ROADM/DWDM, OTN, GMPLS, WSON, SDH, Ethernet Layer2 & Layer3, PTN/MPLS-TP technologies
- Advanced Knowledge of System testing
- Advanced foundation-knowledge in Network Management System and OAM concept.
- Advanced DCN design and deployment skills for Optical Transport Network.
- Advanced Skills of Information seeking
- Knowledge of Industry transport products (at least product theory and implementation)
- Basic Knowledge of Project Management
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Fluent Chinese, both written and spoken
- Team player
- Decision making
- Planning and Organizing
- Openness and communication skills
- Quality orientation
- Learning ability
- CISCO certified eg...CCNA, CCNP, CCIE is preferred.
- Project Management Professional certified is preferred.
© Greenspring Associates