Join the Postmates Platform team as a Strategic Account Manager and help us give our partners an unparalleled experience with Postmates.
The Postmates Platform team is growing rapidly and as a Strategic Account Manager you will help shape our products and programs alongside Product, Engineering, BD, and BizOps. Through the Postmates Delivery API, our partners can offer on-demand delivery via their own website or app - Postmates provides the logistics and delivery fleet on the backend. This is more than just food - some of the biggest brands in retail leverage Postmates’ Delivery as a Service - and the size of the opportunity in market is only increasing.
Our Strategic API Partners are critical to the success of Postmates, and we need a strong, dedicated Strategic Account Manager to support and grow their business. You will be part advocate, part detective, and use data-driven recommendations to support your portfolio of top-tier partners that have fully integrated with the Postmates Delivery API.
Our best Strategic Account Managers are self-motivated, data-driven, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills. They build close relationships with our most valued partners and help maintain and grow their business
- Own and manage a portfolio of top brands focusing on growing their business and bettering their day-to-day operations
- Set and track account delivery volume and performance
- Engage with your portfolio to understand opportunities for operational improvement, relaying those opportunities to our leads to help build better features and products
- Act as the partners' point-of-contact handling inquiries, resolving high-level escalations, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- 3-5 + years experience in Account Management
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with API’s, technical integrations, and SaaS tools
- Knowledge of CRM software like Salesforce
- Knowledgeable about technical integrations with third party systems and aggregators
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Someone who thrives in a very fast past, quickly evolving environment
- Postmates User
- Account Management experience at a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Previous Restaurant or Retail Experience