WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 4000+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
Join the Postmates Merchant Partnerships team as a Strategic Account Manager and help us give our merchant partners an unparalleled experience with Postmates.
Our Merchant Partners are critical to the success of Postmates. We are seeking an individual who has proven experience quarterbacking up to C-level relationships both internally and externally, as well as working cross-functionally to drive significant revenue upside for Postmates.
You will be part advocate, part detective, and use data-driven recommendations to support your portfolio of top-tier partners. Our best Strategic Account Managers are self-motivated, data-driven, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Own and manage a portfolio of 5 - 7 of our top 50 brands on Postmates, focusing on growing their business and improving their operations
- Identify and drive promotional opportunities, working cross-functionally to execute on them
- Engage with your portfolio to understand opportunities for operational improvement, relaying those opportunities to our Product Team to build better features and products
- Engage in joint business planning to set expectations and drive results for our merchant partners
- 7+ years of experience in Account Management
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Someone who thrives in a fast past, quickly evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Postmates user
- Previous restaurant or retail experience