We believe in differentiating our capital.
As a Software Development Engineer at Infinera you will work in a cross-functional, agile team developing embedded software products.
You will work with most of the company's product portfolio which leads to a quick and good overall system understanding.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop and own digital platform software and features working closely with requirements and customer account teams with deep customer focus.
• Understand, drive and develop system wide impact features from architecture, design to delivery.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in CS/IT from prestigious education institutions[IIT/RECs/Top colleges only]
• 8+ years of experience in software development on embedded/Linux platforms.
• Deep understanding and programming skills in one or more C, C++, Python, Shell scripting.
• Hands on working knowledge in Linux OS internals, memory management, inter-process communication, threading and other OS concepts and experience on distributed computing systems.
• Good understanding on boot process on X86 processors with multi OS support. Experience with BSPs and board provisioning/bring-up
• Good understanding of PCI, PCIe, SPI, DMA and I2c protocols is valuable.
• Experience from automated testing.
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
© Greenspring Associates