At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company and industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. This team is responsible for managing and growing the rideshare business to achieve Lyft’s strategic, financial and business goals. As a product manager, you will own the definition and creation of key processes, platforms and tools that enables Lyft to scale and adapt our decision making across all markets.
- Understand Lyft's strategic and competitive position, and how our Growth strategies and investments need to reflect that position.
- Participate, define and improve processes by which we define our growth goals and investment levels, both over the short- and long-term window.
- Own the definition, development and iteration of platform and tools to enable optimal and efficient trade-offs of our investments and levers (e.g. short-term vs long term, ML model vs human input).
- Contribute to Lyft’s profitable growth with utmost efficiency and scalability.
- Lead and align a wide range of cross-functional partners and teams: executives, operations, data scientists, engineers, marketers, and other product teams to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience
- An academic background in Computer Science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or similar discipline.
- Previous experience with Analytics, Data Science and Machine Learning a plus
- Previous experience on Growth teams or contributing to Growth programs a strong plus
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.