At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an experienced Program Manager to scale new non-emergency medical transportation service offerings in our healthcare business. This will require a dedicated leader capable of balancing multiple work streams in parallel. It's also critical they are able to earn the trust of our partners and ensure Lyft is positioned as their long-term, strategic partner. This hire will work collaboratively across the Lyft Healthcare organization, as well as other cross functional teams, as such, it is important they can garner cross-functional support to achieve segment level goals.
The ideal candidate is well versed in the healthcare transportation and/or the Lyft operating model. Experience standing up new initiatives and driving them from idea to execution is critical. Understanding the needs and concerns of our healthcare partners while helping them transition from a local pilot to nationwide rollout will be key. Experience in business development with a strong background in operations and x-functional partnership is also necessary. Must be a self starter and ready to join a high performing team with big goals.
- Responsible for organizing and owning highly visible projects involving many cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate with Revenue team on pipeline development
- Partner with stakeholders across healthcare transportation ecosystem to ensure alignment
- Build business case and financial plan to support new growth opportunities
- Work with Rider growth team to integrate new offerings
- Work with the Ops & Marketing Manager to create materials and communication
- Partner with Compliance to support new business expansion requirements
- Work collaboratively to optimize for cross-dispatching, driver supply and market expansion
- Work with the Policy team to maximize impact potential of new offerings
- Define business line milestones and OKRs. Generates innovative approaches for achieving results and successfully navigates multiple, sometimes competing interests
- Proactively build partnerships and bridges to drive process efficiency, productivity, and quality
- Organize groups inside and outside of the area of focus to proactively advance or improve products/processes
- 6+ years of relevant experience with a blend on market facing activities (e.g. account management or business development) and internal business operations; demonstrating a proven track record
- Background working in healthcare vertical
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple work streams/priorities simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.