We believe in differentiating our capital.
At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
The Sales Support Specialist provides support to the internal and external sales team by relieving them of administrative or related work. Duties may include order processing/entry, researching sales contracts, making price quotations, record keeping, document tracking, assisting with RFP responses, assisting and supporting product or service trainings, and/or related tasks. This individual is also responsible for successfully supporting defined processes related to quotations, bookings, and invoices in various CRM or sales pipeline systems. Uses intermediate to advance level of knowledge of product and service offerings to support customers and sales teams. Requires intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel proficiency and may require a moderate level of technical knowledge of internal and external systems. Demonstrate clear understanding of client’s products and services. Role may include an element of automation with an expectation to act independently to support standard client needs. Expected to provide a moderate level of human intervention to address moderate fall-outs from automation processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses
▪ Maintains quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations ▪ Maintains sales demonstration tools and applications in support of sales teams
▪ Works within a few sources of data/systems to produce an outcome with some variability
▪ Practices a moderate level of independent judgement to make decisions
▪ Develops and delivers sales presentations and/or trainings in a professional and effective manner
▪ Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends ▪ Provides consistent follow up on opportunities or inquiries
▪ Works with customers in person, by phone, email, or live chat to help diagnose problems and research information regarding the use of a product or service
▪ Troubleshoots problems and assists customers to understand why a product is not working properly or service is not meeting expectations ▪ Prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines, paying attention to details
▪ Identifies and summarizes moderately complex issues for management review ▪ Other duties, as assigned
▪ Bachelor’s degree preferred
▪ Prior experience in Support role preferred
▪ Experience in written and verbal communication with internal and external partners - proactive communication style ensuring timely responses
▪ Proven success in administrative tasks, organization of work materials, prioritization, and adhering to deadlines
▪ Demonstrated ability to analyze and problem-solve to address moderate customer and/or client issues
▪ Demonstrated ability to focus on customer needs and communicate with higher level staff, as needed
▪ Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team under pressure with tight deadlines
▪ Demonstrated ability to follow scripts and/or processes according to contractual agreements
▪ Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
▪ Aptitude to learn new technology and data ▪ Prior experience working with MS Office programs
▪ Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred
© Greenspring Associates